Thursday, January 14, 2016

CAS!!!

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year and a Happy Pongal :)

Here I am, back with another card, CAS, for the Indian Stampers' Coasterides!



My take on the definition of CAS?
One image + one sentiment + lots of white space = CAS



I just love recycling. And there I chose another wedding invitation as my base! Able to see the pattern on the sheet? You can get a clear view of the glittery sheet in the below pic.






And for the twist, I have used the sentiment stamp from Martha Stewarts for the first time. Also, the butterfly embellishment is from a new set of stickers I recently bought.



Linking to the contests:
1. Indian Craft Room
2. Paru's Card Making Challenges




2 comments:

  1. Loved your card on ICR! You have recycled beautifully!Thanks so much for linking up to Paru's Card Making challenges too!

    ReplyDelete