Bielo from Craft Shop

Hello,

I received this awesome Bielo cardstock from The Craft Shop as part of their birthday celebrations!
Here is a simple card that I tried.



I stamped Salty Ocean and Picked Raspberry distress inks onto my craft sheet, misted with water and placed the cardstock on the sheet. The colors blended well to produce different shades and there goes my background!

Then I've stamped and colored balloons. I stamped some stars using the same distress ink and distressed the corners using blue. Completed it with a stamped sentiment.

The cardstock is really good to use with distress inks and I love the crisp sentiment! Thank you Craft Shop and I've ordered my set of Bielo from you :)

Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my card! Do let me know your feedback.
Have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. The ccard is so pretty and it conveys a happy mood :) Glad you liked our cardstock!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular