Telescoping Image Technique!

Hello,

So here is my 4th card for this month and for today :)

This is again from ICR Coasteride Septorials - using a technique called Telescoping images!


It is a very simple technique. I've used a green patterned paper for the panels. I then stamped the sentiment and the label border using mowed lawn distress ink. Fussy cut the label, added yellow glitter for the border and glossy accents on the sentiment to make it more glittery and be the focal point of the card :) Attached the layers and the sentiment using foam tape.




Linking the card to,
1. ICR - Coasteride Septorials
Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my card! Do let me know your feedback!
Have a nice day :)


Comments

  1. Lovely card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Good luck!
    Tracyx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card. Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More this month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love green and don't use it nearly enough! Great way to use up the designer paper!! simple and sweet! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant & Beautiful card Karthikha! I love the pattern paper & the telescoping technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant & Beautiful card Karthikha! I love the pattern paper & the telescoping technique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is terrific! Love the glitter and the added glossy accents. Really makes the sentiment pop! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular