An Inch August - Day 26

Hello,

Here is my 26th creation for the AnInchAugust challenge at Instagram. It is a month long challenge for August where you get to show your creativity 'in an inch'. Check out the details here and do participate :)


For day 26, I've a card made out of scrap diecuts. Check out my inlaid diecutting card here, where I had to diecut 8 pieces of the intricate die. I had a lot of tiny pieces in beautiful colors that I didn't want to throw them away. Instead, I began sorting out the gold pieces and used them on the card today.

I've just glued the pieces to form a flower, on black cardstock. It is then matted onto a gold base :)


Here is a quick video to see the shimmer of gold mirror cardstock!

Here is the final list of all my creations for this challenge.
Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my tiny card! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular