Home Decor - Remove Shoes Sign

Hello,

Here is the perfect way to avoid awkward situations and at the same time, not sound offensive, when guests walk into your house with their shoes!
I found these words while looking for a polite way of 'no shoes inside', and immediately thought why not make a signboard of my own?! So all I needed was an old wall hanging that I didn't want to use, a 12x12 patterned paper, stamps, and inks! I've used a beautiful floral design from the Reflections collection, Calligraphy Alpha stamp, and Obsidian black pigment ink, all from @altenewllc! Loved stamping the words and how they turned out! This new sign hangs by our front door and surely catches the guest's eyes! 😊

Check out my other simple and quick home decor and wall decor projects here!

Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my creation! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular