1st Birthday Card - Jungle Card in a Box

A special box card for my son's first birthday! I had fun making it! Stamping, coloring, fussy cutting, stenciling, die-cutting, ink blending - mixing in a lot of products and brands! Along with lots of love ❤😍

🟢 Monkey stamp and sentiment stamps from Sunny Studio Stamps - Love Monkey stamp set
🟢 All other animal stamps from Itsy Bitsy
🟢 Coloring using Arteza real brush pens
🟢 Stitched alphabet dies from MFT Stamps
🟢 Happy Birthday die from Pinkfresh Studio - Essentials set
🟢 Grass die from Trinity Stamps - Slimline series Scenic Borders set
🟢 Fancy foliage stencil from Heffy Doodle
🟢 Autumn leaves stencil from Studio Katia
🟢 Distress inks and oxides from Ranger

There is a mini slimline card at the back to add a personal message too!













My 6-year-old daughter too made a card for her little brother :)






Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my creation! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular