Diwali Bridge Card

Hello crafty friends,

I have a fun Diwali card to share with you all today! The Diwali Cuties stamp set from Crafty Meraki is so cute and festive, and the lanterns are what caught my eye first! I knew I had to hang the lanterns on my card :) So here it is, the perfect fit in a bridge card!




I started by creating the base of the bridge card using Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock. I've blended Distress inks and oxides for the background. I stamped a couple of fireworks in the sky and heat embossed in gold. 


I then stamped and heat-embossed the images - lanterns in gold, and the girl and boy images in black. I've colored them using Arteza real brush pens, and fussy cut them. I attached the lanterns to a gold string from my stash, and I love how they hang as if in real. I also added some gems from Meraki Sparkle Blue Lagoon, onto the lanterns.






Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my creation! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular