Stamping + Diamond painting = Floral Birthday Card

Do you love combining hobbies? I surely did with my previous album and this card!! Diamond painting and card making 😊 It was so fun using the leftover drills from my peacock canvas on this beautiful floral stamp card! All you need to adhere the drills is a glue with precision tip and Bearly Arts glue does the job perfectly! 🥰
🟢 Modern Layered Floral stamp and die set from Pinkfresh Studio
🟡 Lush Vines background stamp from Pinkfresh Studio
🟢 Dotted Swirls debossing die from Altenew
🟡 Green and Yellow dye inks from Altenew
🟢 Distress inks from Ranger
🟡 Diamond painting drills from Diamond Art Club
🟢 Gold embossing powder
🟡 Birthday sentiment from Simon Says Stamp
🟢 Sequins
🟡 Liquid Glue from Bearly Arts






Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my creation! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular