Butterflies Cards

I didn't expect a lot of appreciation for my previous butterfly card, so I made a few more in the same design, to donate for an upcoming Turner syndrome awareness card auction. I changed things up a little bit, with one card using washitape, one with a lighter ink blending, and one with ink smooshing for a pastel shade😊 I left the pastels one without a sentiment to customize later. Let me know which is your favorite! ❤

🦋 Butterfly wishes die and Dream sentiment from Crafters Companion
🦋 Distress inks from Ranger
🦋 Diagonal Stitched frame die from Pinkfresh Studio
🦋 Sequins from Studio Katia
🦋 Rainbow washitape from Altenew
🦋 Birthday sentiment from Trinity Stamps







Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my cards! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular