Spinning and Rocking Card

Hello crafty friends,

Today's card is a combination of 2 interactive elements - a spinner and a rocker. Watch the video to understand how the card works!




I started by stamping the beautiful butterflies and flowers wreath image from Dream Big stamp set, and heat embossed it in white. I then blended 3 colors of distress inks - Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry, and Mustard Seed. Emboss resist is one of my favorite techniques, it is so easy and gives a beautiful effect. I then die-cut the image using a circle die. I also die-cut a tiny circle at the center of the image, for the spinner element. I stamped the sentiment on black cardstock and heat embossed it in white. It is cut using a circle die again. I prepared the base using black cardstock. The circle base forms the rocker element. 



Once all the pieces were ready, I just had to assemble the spinner using thick foam tape at the center. It adheres the sentiment circle to the base circle, passing through the tiny hole in the center of the wreath image. To finish the card, I added some Meraki Blue Lagoon gems for some bling.


Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my card! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular