Wall Decor - Upcycled Snacks Box

Hello,

I'm back with another upcycled project today, this time it is a quick wall decor! As you might have guessed, it is again using washitape! Have a look first :)



Do you want to know what I upcycled? Empty snack boxes - specifically, the Kind bar ones :) This is how the boxes were before being altered.



All I had to do was wrap the lovely white boxes using Altenew's Watercolor Nebula washitape, and add the words using alphabet die cuts. I have used Honey Bee Stamps' Bee Bold Alphabet dies to diecut from gold designer cardstock and 4 layers of white cardstock. The dimension for the words really adds great interest.


A closer look at the words...



Do you see the dimension using layered die-cuts?


So, that wraps up my quick project! You don't need a lot of materials to adorn your walls, just Altenew's wide washitape is enough :) 


Check out my other simple and quick home decor and wall decor projects here!

Linking to,



Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my creation! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)


Comments

  1. ANOTHER FABULOUS UPCYCLING!! It’s wonderful to see you try new things and play with techniques. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at upcycling. And what amazing Art Work fo your wall. I love the dreamy background of each one and then the super gold words and yes I can see the dimension! Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... what a cool project! Your use of ink to create that color effect is great! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) But the color effect is a washitape :)

      Delete
  4. Amazing - love these! Thanks for joining us at CountryView Crafts and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool boxes.
    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Aunt Challenge.
    Greetings Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular