Hidden Slider Card - Being in Love

Hello,

I'm here with a fun interactive card for this month, at Crafty Meraki! Here is the first look at the card, when you open it from the envelope.


And when you pull the 2 flaps on the sides, surprise!


Aren't they so sweet? I love the images in this stamp set! 

Check out the video to see the card in action :)


To make this card, I started by stamping and coloring the images - the girl, the boy, and the heart with flowers. They are heat embossed in black, colored using Arteza real brush pens. I then fussy cut the images and worked on the slider mechanism, by following a tutorial by Jennifer McGuire. 

For the background, I've ink blended two shades of pink water-reactive dye inks and stamped the heart with an arrow image in white pigment ink. I also have a shade of green ink blended panel for the base.



The heart image is adhered with 3 layers of foam tape, to make the sliding mechanism easy. I added some pearls for more interest and that completes the card :)

Supplies used:

Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my card! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular