Rain or Shine

EDITED TO ADD - This card went to the weatherman at US National Weather Service Nashville Tennessee! It was National Weatherperson's Day on Feb 5th! I follow their updates almost every day, and his sense of humor along with Weather updates is so engaging! 😊
‐-----‐-----------‐----------‐-------------------------------------‐-----------

Any idea who the recipient of this card is? Let me know your guesses in the comments 😊 Curious to see if someone would get it right!ðŸĪŠ

🌧 Cloud and rain stamp, sentiment from an old Hot Off The Press stamp set
🌧 Pattern paper from Papericious
🌧 Rectangle die from Pinkfresh Studio
🌧 Distress ink from Ranger



Thank you Rachel Alvarado for your simple sketches, this is one of my favorites from yours 😊

Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my creation! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular