Magic Picture Changer Card

Hello,

I'm sharing a super fun interactive card today - a magic picture changer. Watch the video to see the magic :)



I started by stamping the 2 images from the Wingman stamp set onto Bristol smooth cardstock using Altenew obsidian pigment ink and clear heat embossed them. I stamped the same images onto masking paper, fussy cut them out and masked the actual images. Using MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil, I created the clouds by blending in Salty Ocean distress oxide ink. For the grass, I used a die-cut as a stencil and ink blended Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron distress oxide inks. Once stenciling was done, I removed the mask and colored in the images using Arteza real brush pens. I repeated this for the second image too. 


I then used the Lawn Fawn Magic Picture Changer die to die-cut the image panels for the interactive mechanism. I assembled them as per the instructions and glued the panels closed. I then added a square frame die-cut over the magic panel. For the base, I used a top folding white notecard and another pink cardstock which is stenciled using Butterfly Garden stencil and pink ink. I added a few Red Illusion gems and a sentiment from the same Wingman stamp set to finish the card.



Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my card! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular