Double Tower Fold Card

Hello crafty friends,

Karthikha here, and I'm sharing a fun fold card today - a Double Tower Fold card, using the latest Turtle-y Awesome stamp set.


Do check out the video to see how the card folds flat in an envelope!

I started by stamping all the images in black and clear heat embossed them. I colored them using Arteza real brush pens, and then fussy cut the images to have them ready. I then created the base fun fold design using blue cardstock, following a tutorial by Mixed up Crafts. Based on the measurements, I created the main panel for the ocean scene, along with 2 side panels. I used 2 shades of blue water-reactive inks to ink blend over the panels. I also used a bokeh stencil and a sun rays stencil to add some subtle background interest. and misted with a fine spray of shimmery water. I then adhered the fussy cut images to form the scene. I completed the card using the Blue Lagoon sparkle gems to mimic the air bubbles.






Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my card! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular