1 Sheet Mini Album

Hello,

I'm sharing a quick and easy mini album made out of 1 sheet of 12x12 paper. Watch the video first to see the tiny album :)



To make the album, you need just one 12x12 sheet. If you have a favorite patterned paper, go for it! I decided to create my own patterned paper. I took a designer paper that was not my favorite and used the back-side which was white. I used the Party Time stencil and blended inks in 3 colors - Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, and Mustard Seed. Repeat stenciling is so fun! Look at how my sheet turned out! Screams celebration, isn't it?! :)


I then scored, cut, and folded the sheet to create the album. Each page is of size 3x3. I stenciled 2 more panels of size 5x5 for the front and back cover of the album. They are wrapped around a 3.5inch square cardboard to form the hardcover. I adhered the covers to the album pages using a strong glue, along with some ribbon along the spine for added strength. I then decorated the front and pages using different stamps from the Love Story stamp set. I also added Meraki Blue Lagoon gems and Rouge Opal gems to add more interest.




Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my album! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular