Mini Slimline Tent Fold Card

Hello crafty friends,

I'm back with a fun fold card to share with you all today! It is a Tent fold variation card, using a mini slimline die. 


I made the tent fold using white cardstock as the base, following a tutorial from Youtube. I customized the sizes to use the Merakulous Mini Slimline die. I used a white die-cut as the main frame. I then die-cut from a beautiful pattern paper from Honeybee Designs and did a die-cut-inlay technique. I also used the pattern paper for the solid butterflies and adhered it over the white die-cut. That provides a raised texture for the solid areas too.

For the front flap, I used a lovely sentiment from the Dream Big stamp set. I heat embossed it in black on the pattern paper. I completed the card by adding multiple gems - Red IllusionEnchanted Forest, Daisy Opal, and Blue Lagoon.  These are super sparkly and add great interest to the beautiful finish! 






Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my creation! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

Popular