Cards Inspired by Children

Hello,

This is my 2nd post for the day as I try to complete my homework for the Online Card Classes - Spring Card Camp 2. I still have a lot of techniques to try, but this one was fun again with my daughter. It is inspired by Debby Hughes' cards on Day 14.



Bhuvi and I made these quick and simple cards using some paints. She helped me with the main colorful panel while I completed them into cards using layers and diecuts. I've used the Essentials - Diagonal Stitched Rectangles dies from Pinkfresh Studio for the layers. The sentiment is actually a mix of 2 stampsets - Altenew's Sentiment Strips for 'Sending you wishes' and Simon Says Stamps's Color Me Trees for the 'Colorful' word. I cut the stamps as required, and used them together to form my own sentiment, that matches the colors in the panel. The gold mirror cardstock is from Dress My Craft.





Thank you for stopping by, hope you like our cards! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. These are wonderful!! What a lovely idea, and so well executed! While each card will look similar, they will also each have their own unique characteristics and I love that you've bordered the card in gold. Thanks for sharing these with us at Morgan's Artworld
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant work Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you both had a great time making these colorful cards. Great idea. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😊 Yes it was fun to engage her as well as get some cards done! Win-win 😊

      Delete
  4. These look great. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cards! They remind me of the candy dots on the paper that we used to eat as kids. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting card, I love this colored dots .
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creations! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these, so simple but extremely effective.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Hayley DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! Love the background you made with the paint, very cute. It's cheerful and very simple. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular