Star Fold Card

Hello,

Welcome to my first post of June :) I have a fancy fold card today, as part of my DT inspiration for A Place to Create Challenges. The theme for this month is a shaped card, and I chose to go with a star fold shaped card.


This is one of my favorite fun fold cards, and I had made one a few years back! Check it out here :)

I have kept this one pretty simple, with a few patterned papers in blue and pink, and a cream base. I added some layered circle die-cuts for the center. I've used Gina Marie dies for them. The sentiment is from Altenew's Leaf Canopy stampset, stamped using Obsidian black ink. I kept the inside of the card empty so that I can customize it according to the occasion and add my personal message to the recipient. I completed the card with a few floral pearls on the corner of each side in the star shape.

Have a look at all the pics below to understand how it opens up :)






Linking to,
1. A Bit More Time to Craft #117
2. A Perfect Time to Craft #6
3. Always Fun #165
4. Aud Sentiments #252
5. Trimmies Craft #557
6. Classic Design Challenge #6
7. Craft-Dee Bowz - Jun
8. Cards Galore Encore #76
9. Crafty Hazelnut's PP - June
10. LTCCB #47
11. Morgan's Artworld #6

Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my creation! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. Awesome card design. Great paper choices. Thanks for sharing over at Always Fun challenge (and Aud Sentiments)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I haven't made one of these in ages! I love your choice of colours it's just beautiful.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great design. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
      ~ Annette DT

      Delete
  3. Whoops commented in wrong spot. Such a great design you have created here. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shaped card.. Love this... Thanks for joining us at Morgan's Art World... Wish to see you soon
    Lady DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks beautiful! I recently made a similar one myself, it was very difficult to cut and fold, and yours looks perfect!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😊 I agree, the first time I made it, I couldn't get the folds right. The measurements have to be exact!

      Delete
  6. Wow! This card is so cool! I love the star design - never saw anything like this before! Thank you for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing with us over at "A Perfect Time To Craft". Just love this fold! Good Luck.
    Georgia DT for https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular