Trifold See-Through Shaker Slimline Card!

Hello,

I'm back at Crafty Meraki today with a fun card to share with you all! It is a tri-fold card with a see-through shaker!


Don't see anything different? Watch the video to see how the fold is! 

So, this is the inner fold on opening the shaker!

I love combining different techniques, and wanted to try on a slimline card. I started by blending the inner panel first. I've used Altenew Leaf Canopy stamp, and stamped along the border of a 8.5x3.5inch cardstock, using Wow embossing ink. I then heat embossed it in white. You won't be able to see the difference much since it is white-on-white. With the next step, the image comes to life! I started blending 4 shades of dye inks from Pinkfresh Studio - Candy Apple, Berrylicious, Persimmon and Clementine, to get a beautiful shading. The emboss resist technique is one of my favorites!


Once the blending was done, I've sprayed a fine mist of water to get a beautiful effect. I trimmed the panel a little shorter to fit the base. 


Moving on to the top of the card, I've actually used 2 slimline base cards, and attached them to form the tri-fold design. On one of the base, I die-cut a rectangle inside using the smallest die in Pinkfresh Studio Essentials Diagonal Stitched Rectangles die. This forms just a white frame, and perfect for the see-through shaker. I've die-cut 2 pieces of these frames, attached acetate to both, adhered foam tape along the borders and filled with lots of sequins! Also, on the top frame, I've heat embossed the same leaf canopy images in white, to get the white-on-white monochrome effect. 


Have a closer look at the stamping on the frame!


I've used multiple sequins in red, gold and clear to fill the shaker. For the sentiment, I blended another panel using the same inks, and die-cut the word Best Wishes from Pinkfresh Studio Classic Words dies set. The shadow is die-cut from white cardstock, and attached to the top of the shaker panel.


To complete the card, I stamped another sentiment on black cardstock, heat embossed in white, and adhered right behind the Best Wishes sentiment, to keep it a surprise element on opening the shaker panel.


Enjoy a few more pics :)


Linking to,
1. Freshly Made Sketches #446



2. Digi Choosday Week #30
3. Lemon Shortbread #125
4. Tuesday Throwdown TT462 - Sequins are my fav embellishments
5. CardzTV #120
6. Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
7. Krafty Chicks #518
8. Polkadoodle Week #31
9. SSS Wed - Anything Goes
10. TTCRD Week of 28 Jul
11. Word Art Wed #450-#451
12. AAA Birthday Game #15 - Birthday sentiment is actually placed inside


13. Uniko #60


Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my trifold card! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. I love the twist you've made in this shaker card, it makes it very original and those colours with the texture of the embossing powder are a perfect combination. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The see through shaker card looks absolutely gorgeous, great choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Loving the full stencil and the big bold sentiment! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and innovative card. Definitely putting this one on my list of things to try! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful creative card. lovely hues and great design too ! … thanks for sharing with week 31 https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ ….hugs Nelly DT x

      you can follow my blog HERE https://heshaw.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  5. Oh I love how your shaker window lifts right up. What a super idea! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shaker card - so clever ! Loving the colors and white leaves! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card - I love shakers! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant x
    Love the colours x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card . Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Card, thanks for joining us over on TTCRD Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us again. Crafty Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at word Art Wednesday. God bless you.
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE the beautiful warm colors ! A fabulous shaker card !
      Thank you so much for joining the UNIKO challenge !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular