An Inch August - Day 2

Hello,

Here is my 2nd creation for the AnInchAugust challenge at Instagram. It is a month long challenge for August where you get to show your creativity 'in an inch'. Check out the details here and do participate :)


I made a tiny gatefold card using scraps of patterned papers from Papericious. The polka dots are from the Pretty Basics set and the heart is from a sheet in Love Affair set. On the inside, I've stamped a sentiment from Craftyscrappers 'Oh Snap' stampset using Versafine Onyx Black ink.


And to wrap the card and hold it together, I've used a scrap again! Guess what it is? Release paper from double side tape :)

Check out the video to see the complete card! :)

Here is the final list of all my creations for this challenge.


Linking to,
1. Inkspirational #192


2. A Perfect Time to Craft #08
3. Craft Rocket #62
4. Crafty Hazelnut's PP - Aug
5. LTCCB #37

Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my tiny card! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. Great way to use all the scraps and such. I can't imagine all the work in making such a tiny and cute card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular