An Inch August - Day 17

Hello,

Here is my 17th creation for the AnInchAugust challenge at Instagram. It is a month long challenge for August where you get to show your creativity 'in an inch'. Check out the details here and do participate :)


For day 17, I have a tiny origami photo frame. It is super simple to make and it was done in a few minutes! All I needed was a small square piece of double sided patterned paper. I've used a scrap from Lawn Fawn. Since I didn't have any photo that was tiny enough to fit in, I used another scrap patterned paper in pink to show how the photo can fit in.


Watch this quick video to see how tiny the photo frame is! :)

Here is the final list of all my creations for this challenge.


Linking to,
1. Digi Doodle Studios #19
2. A Perfect Time to Craft #08
3. A Bit More Time To Craft #98
4. Craft Rocket #62
5. Crafty Hazelnut's PP - Aug
6. LPOCF #112
7. Penny's #444

Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my tiny creation! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. Hi Karthikha. You have completely blown me away with your teeny inch projects lately! This is another fantastic project! Unfortunately, our Digi Doodle Studios challenge requires a hand coloured image, so this project won't qualify. I've loved popping over to see it though!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops that's ok! Thanks a lot for dropping by and appreciating my work, it means a lot to me 😊

      Delete
  2. Another great inch work! Love it!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#32 – Sketch}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#32 – Summer}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#62 – ATG}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun project! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular