An Inch August - Day 23

Hello,

Here is my 23rd creation for the AnInchAugust challenge at Instagram. It is a month long challenge for August where you get to show your creativity 'in an inch'. Check out the details here and do participate :)

For day 23, I tried making an interlocking gatefold card. 


The base is gold mirror cardstock from Dress My Craft, and the circle dies are from metallic blue cardstock. I also added a top folding notecard inside the gatefold, using the same metallic blue. The tiny circles are diecut from Paper Smooches Bunny Card die set.




Watch this video to see how tiny the card is, and how the interlocking works!


Here is the final list of all my creations for this challenge.
Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my tiny card! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully designed - love the idea. Thanks for joining us at Mix It Up Callenge!
    Irena DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular