An Inch August - Day 6

Hello,

Here is my 6th creation for the AnInchAugust challenge at Instagram. It is a month long challenge for August where you get to show your creativity 'in an inch'. Check out the details here and do participate :)

For Day 6, I chose to create a tiny shaker. I took a patterned paper scrap of 1inch size from DCWV and made the base. Then I covered all the 4 sides with 2 layers of foam tape and added glitter dust for the shaker. I covered the shaker with an acetate sheet and another patterned paper scrap with a square window in the middle. After completing the card, I realized I had filled it with more glitter dust that it doesn't shake :)


To add some more interest, I added glossy accents to the front panel. It didn't turn out perfect, but I liked creating the shaker, so left it as-is.


Here is the final list of all my creations for this challenge.

Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my tiny shaker! Do let me know your feedback! Have a nice day :)

Comments

  1. Is this ever cute. They would also make adorable embellishments on cards. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular